Thursday, February 4, 2010

Here Are Some of the Students in Bamakoni!!



Hello my name is Yaya Samake and I am 11 years old. I only have 1 little sister and no brothers. Also my favorite color is white.

Some of my favorite things to do is play soccer with my friends, and learn math. I don't like grammar and when I grow up I want to be a solider in the military.

I wake up each morning at 6am and for breakfast I eat porridge. When I get home from school I have to take care of our pet cows in the field.


Hello my name is Safiatou Kone and I live in Bamakoni. I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers. I am 12 years old and my favorite color is red.

I like to learn math but I do not like taking tests. My favorite game to play are bird games with my friends. When I grow up I want to be a tailor (seamstress).

I get up each day between 5 am and 6 am and I eat porridge for breakfast. One of my chores is to do the laundry. I have some cows at home as pets that I take care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment