Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Lets Meet Some of the Children in Bassa!!!


Hi my name is Mohammed Bagayoko and I am 12 years old. I have 2 brothers and 1 sister and my favorite color is yellow. We have pet cows.
I get up at 6am and have coffee for breakfast. In school I like all of the subjects but my favorite is math.
After school I have to pull water from the well. Once I'm done with my chores I like to play soccer with my friends.
When I grow up I want to be a nurse.
I just wanted to say that I am happy about our friendship.



Hello my name is Koumba Simaga and I am 12 years old. I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters and my favorite color is yellow. We also have some pet cows.
I get up at 7 am and have coffee for breakfast. My favorite subject in school is called Morals (which teaches things like respect) and my least favorite subject is math.
After school I have to help pound millet and when I'm done I like to play cards with my friends.
When I grow up I want to be a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment