Thursday, January 7, 2010

Lets Meet Some of the Children in Djemene!!!


Hello my name is Nakaba Dumbia and I am 18 years old. I have 4 brothers and no sisters and my favorite color is red.

I get up at 6 am and I eat rice for breakfast. I like math in school and I don't have a least favorite subject, I like them all.
After school I like to play with dolls. Each day I have to pull water from the well and do laundry.
When I grow up I want to be a farmer.
I just wanted to say that I love you all very much.



Hi, my name is Moussa Samake and I am 10 years old. I have 1 brother and 1 sister and my favorite color is black.
I get up at 6 am each morning and I eat rice for breakfast. In school my favorite subject is grammar but I don't like math very much.
After school I like to play soccer with my friends and I have to watch my little brother.
When I grow up I want to be a farmer.
I just wanted to tell you all "Merci".

No comments:

Post a Comment