Sunday, January 17, 2010

Lets Meet Some of the Children in the DK!!!


My name is Daouda Bagayoko and I am 11 years old. I have 1 brother and my favorite color is white. I have cows as pets and my job is to herd the animals each day.

I get up at 6 am for school each day and I drink coffee for breakfast. My favorite subject in school is grammar but I don't like math very much.

I like to play soccer with my friends and when I grow up I want to be in the military.

Come visit us sometime.


Hello my name is Tongo Kante and I am 10 years old. I have 3 brothers and 3 sisters.

I get up at 7 am to go to school and I eat porridge for breakfast. I love to read and my favorite color is blue. I don't like to write, however.

When I'm not at school I have to do laundry as my chore and I play clap/hand games with my friends. We have some goats and sheep at my house too.

When I grow up I want to be a teacher.

Come visit me!

No comments:

Post a Comment