Monday, December 21, 2009

Lets Meet Some of the Children in Kaban!!!



Hi my name is Amidou Doumbia and I am 11 years old. I have 4 brothers and 3 sisters and my favorite color is green.
I get up at 6 am every morning and eat porridge for breakfast. In school my favorite subject is math and my least favorite subject is history.
After school I have to watch and take care of my brothers and sisters. I like to play soccer with my friends too.
When I grow up I want to be a doctor.



Hello my name is Koumba Doumbia and I am 10 years old. I have 5 brothers and 3 sisters and my favorite color is green too.
I get up at 6 am and eat porridge for breakfast. At school my favorite subject is math but I don't like quizzes.
At home I have to help make food but after I get to play the telephone game with my friends.
When I grow up I want to be a tailor.

No comments:

Post a Comment