Thursday, December 10, 2009

Lets Meet Some of the Children in Neneko!!!!


Hi my name is Adboulaye Doumbia and I am 8 years old. I have 4 brothers and 2 sisters and my favorite color is red. We have some pet cows.
I get up at 6 am each morning and eat porridge for breakfast. In school I like to add but I don't like to multiply.
After school I have to water the plants and when I'm done with that I get to play cars with my friends.
When I grow up I want to be a teacher.



Hello my name is Marietou Doumbia and 12 years old. I have 4 brothers and 1 sister and my favorite color is yellow. We have pet sheep.
I wake up at 6 every morning and have porridge for breakfast. My favorite subject in school is reading but I don't like math.
After school I have to help with laundry and after I'm done I get to play with cars.
When I grow up I want to be a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment