Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Lets Meet Some of the Children in Sena!!!




Hi my name is Djibril Foumba and I am 12 years old. I have two brothers and two sisters and my favorite color is white. My family own some sheep too.

I get up at 6 am each morning and I eat rice for breakfast. At school my favorite subject is grammar but I don't like division very much.

After school I have to help my family make bricks out of mud. I also like to spin pen caps kinda like a top.

When I grow up I want to be a doctor.



Hello my name is Fatoumata Traore and I am 12 years old. I have 6 brothers and 3 sisters and my favorite color is red. We own some cows.

I get up at 6 am each morning and I eat rice for breakfast. At school I like grammar but I don't like spelling.

I like to play dolls with my friends but only after I'm done sweeping out the courtyard.

When I grow up I want to be a teacher. I just want to tell you all "Bonjour".

No comments:

Post a Comment