Saturday, December 26, 2009

Lets Meet Some of the Children in Soumaya!!!


Hi my name is Ladji Bagayoko and I am 10 years old. I have 3 brothers and 3 sisters and my favorite color is yellow.
I get up at 6am and eat porridge for breakfast. I like all my school subjects but my favorite is earth science.
When I get home from school I have to do my homework but after I get to play soccer with my friends.
When I grow up I want to be a teacher.



Hello my name is Aminatou Samake and I am 14 years old. I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters and my favorite color is yellow.
I get up at 6 am each morning and eat porridge. At school my favorite subject is our weekly quizzes but I don't like reading that much.
After school I have to help pound millet and when I'm done I get to play soccer with my friends.
When I grow up I want to be a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment